About 85% of all legal problems for travellers in Bali are the result of a visa issue. Bali may be a relaxing and intoxicating holiday destination, but when it comes to the business of visas, there are rules and regulations in place.

Bali visas are most definitely not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of deal. So rather than being caught out in customs or deported, it’s much easier to spend a little time getting visa savvy.

Read on for everything you need to know about getting a Bali visa, but were too afraid/ lazy/ busy or disinterested to ask.

Travel tip:

Indonesian visa protocols and requirements are subject to change, so its always a good idea to check with the Indonesian embassy or consulate, as failure to meet the requirements will purchase you a swift ticket back home.

And it doesn’t hurt to see what the custom regulations are either.

Do I need a visa for Bali?

Hells yes! Unless you are a foreign national from a few select countries, you will need an Indonesian visa to enter Bali.

According to Directorate General of Immigration Indonesia, citizens from the following regions can enter Indonesia visa free for short visits of up to 30 days.

  • Brunei, Darussalam
  • Cambodia
  • Chile
  • Ecuador
  • Hong Kong SAR
  • Laos
  • Macau SAR
  • Malaysia
  • Morocco
  • Myanmar
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • Thailand
  • Vietnam

There is talk of China, Russia, Australia, South Korea and Japan being added to the list, but as yet this has not been finalised.

What type of Indonesian visa do I need?

What type of Indonesian visa you require depends on the nature of your trip.

If you are going for a quick holiday break, then a Visa On Arrival (VOA) is the one for you, whereas if you are planning on studying, have a work-related business trip or want to relocate permanently, you will need to plan your visa before booking your plane ticket.

Below is a breakdown of the different types of Indonesian visas on offer and what they require from your sweet self.

Visa on Arrival example

Visa On Arrival (VOA)

If you have your heart set on a relatively short Balinese getaway, filled with breathtaking beaches, exotic wildlife and unique culture, then a 30-day single entry VOA is for you.

The ever-popular VOA is available to over 60 nationalities and doesn’t require you to run around before your trip dealing with pesky paperwork.

There are usually no issues getting a VOA, other than having to queue up to get one after a long flight when all you want to do is throw your bags down and get to the beach. There are a few requirements to keep in mind, however, in order to make sure your journey through customs is a fuss-free one.

  • Make sure your passport is valid for another six months – minimum.
  • Have your immigration/arrival card filled out and ready to go.
  • Have a print out of your confirmed flight out of the country handy. You rarely get asked for it, but it’s good to have one on hand just in case, as the more time you spend with airport customs, the less time you have to get your holiday on.
  • You will need to front up US$35 during processing to enter the country. Yes, it was US$25, but things change. Having the right change in USD, AUD or EUR dollars will prove to be the most efficient option for you. If you require masses of change it will be handed to you in IDR.
  • If you are sporting a derelict chic get-up or working a particularly scruffy look, it’s not unheard of to be asked for a copy of a bank statement or something that proves you can actually afford your holiday. To avoid this, do yourself a favour and run a comb through your hair, wear some shoes and make yourself look semi-presentable for the nice customs officials. Or, if no one is intervening with your sense of style – bring a copy of your bank statement.

A quiet word on your arrival and departure card

Let’s go back a bit and get acquainted with your necessary (but quite frankly annoying to fill out) arrival and departure card. You will receive this official bit of cardboard while you are on the plane.

You probably won’t feel like filling it out when you receive it from your smiling flight attendant.

You will most likely be a) watching a movie b) enjoying a mid-flight nap c) just too irritated by flying to fill in a form. But it’s better to do it before you land. On filling out said card you will probably have to have a rustle about in your bag for your passport details, flight details and the address of where you will be saying in Indonesia (you don’t need to go overboard with the location, a hotel name and city is enough).

Keeping these details written down and accessible will be easier than having to get up off your uncomfortable plane seat and crawl over strangers to get to your overhead luggage. Filling it out while on the plane also means you can benefit from the conveniently placed fold-down tray attached to the seat in front of you, rather than using your cocked up knee or friends bent back whilst in the customs queue.

Make sure you sign the card at the bottom of the second page.

You will also be given a tax card. All you need to do here is tick “no”, unless you need to declare something or are swag enough to be carrying over US$10,000 with you.

Sadly, most of us don’t seem to have this issue. Sigh. Keep the departure card for later when, you guessed it, you will be leaving fair Bali. Fill it out if you are on an administrative roll or tuck it in with your passport to get around to later. The customs officers will collect the card when you exit through customs.

Arrival card Indonesia

 card arrival


Don’t be a damn fool and bring the following things into the country – as you might have guessed by now, immigration officials in Bali don’t take too kindly to contraband, with the most serious consequence being the death penalty:

  • any more than 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 100 grams of sliced tobacco per passenger
  • any more than one litre of alcohol per adult passenger
  • any more than Rp 100,000,000 (or equivalent in other currencies)
  • fire arms, knives, explosives or any weapons of mass destruction


You will need to pay a departure tax when leaving in IDR. The amount varies from airport to airport, but expect to pay about 200,000 IDR from Bali (Ngurah Rai) International airport.

Visa policy of Indonesia

Countries eligible for Visa on Arrival are:

  1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Austria
  4. Algeria
  5. Bahrain
  6. Belgium
  7. Brazil
  8. Bulgaria
  9. Czech Republic
  10. Cambodia
  11. Canada
  12. Cyprus
  13. China
  14. Denmark
  15. Estonia
  16. Egypt
  17. Fiji
  18. Finland
  19. France
  20. Germany
  21. Greece
  22. Hungary
  23. India
  24. Iceland
  25. Iran
  26. Ireland
  27. Italy
  28. Japan
  29. Kuwait
  30. Laos
  31. Latvia
  32. Libya
  33. Lithuania
  34. Liechtenstein
  35. Luxembourg
  36. Maldives
  37. Malta
  38. Mexico
  39. Monaco
  40. New Zealand
  41. Netherlands
  42. Norway
  43. Oman
  44. Panama
  45. Poland
  46. Portugal
  47. Qatar
  48. Romania
  49. Russia
  50. Saudi Arabia
  51. Slovak Republic
  52. Slovenia
  53. Spain
  54. South Africa
  55. South Korea
  56. Suriname
  57. Sweden
  58. Switzerland
  59. Taiwan, PRC
  60. Tunisia
  61. Timor Leste
  62. Uni Arab Emirates
  63. United Kingdom (British)
  64. United States of America

What happens if I stay longer than 30 days?

Heed the fact that your VOA is only valid for 30 days – counted from the day of your arrival.

If you overstay your welcome, you will have to pay a penalty of about US$20 per day. If you REALLY overstay your welcome and keep living it up for another few sneaky weeks, you could face jail time.

There is a bit of a leeway if you overstay for three days or less, as lots of tourists automatically think of 30 days as a month and discard the fact that some months of the year have 31 days instead of 30. Whoops!

If you seriously don’t want to go home (who could blame you?), it is possible to extend a VOA for another 30 days from within Bali. You will need to consult a local visa/travel agent, which will cost you around US$50. Once your 60 days are up, it will be time to leave the country.


Airport Denpasar, Bali.

Other types of Indonesian visas (Visa in Advance)

If you want to stay more than 30 days or have something more lengthy in mind like starting a business or visiting family, you will need to apply for a visa in advance – as in before you leave for Bali. For this, you will need to apply through an Indonesian Embassy and/or Consulate in your home country.

You can apply for a visa in advance yourself, but it is significantly easier to get the help of a professional travel/ visa agent who knows exactly what to do and how to streamline the process a bit. If things get a bit messy, then you also have the added benefit of blaming someone else.

Tourist Visa

A Tourist Visa lasts up to 60 days and is perfect if you are planning some in-depth island hopping and want to go at your own relaxed pace. For this visa, you will need your passport to be valid for at least another six months and three blank pages left on your passport. No biggie.

Social/ Cultural Visa

If you have a decent reason for staying longer such as studying, visiting relatives or taking part in a foreign exchange program, you can apply for a Social/Cultural Visa. For this, you will need a valid passport and passport photo.

You will also need to obtain an application form from an Indonesian embassy or consulate, and a letter of introduction or promise of sponsorship from a trustworthy person or school in Indonesia. The visa is valid for 60 days, but it can be extended for one month at a time at an Indonesian immigration office for a period of up to six months. Expect some application and visa extension fees. Well worth it.

Business Visa

If you are visiting Bali for work (e.g. a conference or seminar), you can get a 60-day Single Entry Business Visa. If you need to extend your stay, you will need to pay a visit to the local immigration authorities or a visa agent. There is also the option of a Multiple Entry Business Visa that is valid for up to 12 months.

A Business Visa means that you will not be taking up employment in Indonesia, but are visiting for business purposes such as to meet overseas business partners etc. For a Business Visa, you will need to have a passport with at least six months left on it, a passport photograph, a completed visa application form and evidence that you have enough funds to cover the cost of your stay in Indonesia (usually in the form of a bank statement). You will also need two supporting letters that outline the nitty-gritty of your visit, one from your place of work and one from your guarantor in Indonesia.

Employment Visa / KITAS

An Employment Visa is for foreigners who will be employed while in Indonesia. For this, you will need to be sponsored by a company or organisation in Indonesia. This is sometimes referred to as a Temporary Stay Permit or KITAS, and is great for those seeking an extended work-play-stay visit to Indonesia.

Retirement Visa

If you are over 55 years old and looking to spend your twilight years amongst the tropical vistas of Bali, you can get yourself a renewable five-year visa. For this, your passport will need to be valid for at least 18 months and certain insurance standards such as financial capability will need to be proven.

60 Day Tourist Visa ‘211’

It seems many people don’t know about the 60-day tourist visa called “the 211” or “B-211 Tourist Visit Visa”. It can be obtained in embassies and consulates, and is also extendable for up to 6 months (costing about 550k for each month over the 60 days). It is effectively the same as the social visa, but much cheaper in comparison (costing about $50AUD, and there are usually no agent fees). Processing time varies from country to country and this option in particular seems to be quite elusive – it’s worth doing your own investigations.

211 Visa Bali
211 Visa Bali

And then there’s the Visa Run …

A long-time favourite jaunt for expats in Bali, a visa run is a quick return trip to a neighbouring country. This run is usually done on the day their Indonesian visa is set to expire (or in a couple of days before), with most popping across to Singapore in order to reset the visa clock and extend a stay.

Singapore is popular for a visa run as the Indonesian embassy in Singers is known to be quick and efficient. The visas take three days to process, but you can pay extra for an ‘express service’ and secure a new visa in the one day.

NOTE: The jig might be up for this beloved form of immigration exploitation however, with Thailand immigration officials declaring there will be no more visa runs in and out of Thailand from August 13, 2014. At this stage, there hasn’t been a crack down on Bali, but it’s good to keep in mind if this is something you’re interested in doing.

Travel tip: The Indonesian Embassy is an official organisation and has a dress code. Don’t be caught out wearing short shorts, singlet tops, sandals or anything that you would wear day-to-day in Bali. The embassy has standards people!

Good news for Australian travellers

The Indonesian Government has announced that it will cut its US$35 visa entry fee for Australian nationals from January 1 next year.

Indonesia is undoubtedly a popular holiday destination for Australians, with more than 704,000 Australian travellers visiting Indonesia between the start of 2014 and the end of August, according to recent Indonesian immigration figures.

There are even suggestions that a million Australians will visit by mid-December. So we can consider this a thank you for Australian’s dedicated Bali loving. Big yay!

Indonesian Embassy Singapore
No. 7 Chatsworth RoadSingapore 249761
Tel. (65) 6737 7422
Fax. (65) 6737 5037 / 6235 5783

If you want to extend your 30 day VOA for another 30 days, or run into any issues while in Bali, there are a number of places you can visit that will help you out for a fee.

Bali Expat Services
Jl. Kunti I No. 12, Seminyak, Bali.
Phone: +62 361 733744
Fax: +62 361 733744
Email: info@baliexpatservices.com
Website: www.baliexpatservices.com

If you want to DIY and extend your visa in Bali, there are two immigration offices in Bali. Even though ‘Bali time’ applies, it’s best to rock up at the office between 9am and 12pm. And don’t wear what you were wearing at the beach.

Immigration offices in Bali

Ngurah Rai International Airport
Jl. Ngurah Rai, Kuta.
Tel: (0361) 751038

Denpasar Immigration Office
Jl. Surapati 7, (in the Renon Complex), Niti Mandala, Denpasar.
Phone: (0361) 227828.

For anything else, you can also visit the friendly crew at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
Jl. Pejambon No.6. Jakarta Pusat, 10110, Indonesia
Telephone: (+62 21) 344 15 08


  • Marianna

    Please note that the Social/Cultural visa is not for 2 months but for 60 days. Therefore it is important to change this on your site as some months are 31 days.
    Cheers and great page otherwise.

    • Mickey O’Neil

      Dear Marianna,
      Thank you so much for your feedback (which has been amended already)
      We care to try and give the most accurate info to all holiday makers coming to Bali.
      Really appreciate your support.
      Thank you

  • Martin

    Hey guys,
    Just letting you know that the 60 day tourist visa (so-called 211) which you can get in embassies and consulates, is also extendible for up to 6 month. It is effectively the same as the social visa, but much cheaper in comparison (costs $50, no agent fees). Processing time varies from country to country. i.e. Vienna 4 workings days, KK it’s issued on the same day, Bangkok 2 working days).

    It seems to me that not many people are aware of this option, since most agents rather ‘push’ for the social visa as they aren’t able to get any processing fees of the 211 visa.

    Hope that helps.Keep up the good work.


    • Mickey O’Neil

      dear Martin,
      thank you so much for your feedback.
      We have tried to source some reference for the VISA you have mentioned with no luck.
      Could you please send us a link and we will be more than happy to add it in our article.
      Thank you

  • Taiss Nowrouzi

    We just went to extend our Visa (for an additional 30 days) at the Denpasar office and they told us that we have to go to the airport location. Something to do with the address of where we are staying and them not having jurrisdiction??? Does this seem odd? Why does it matter where I am staying? I thought you can go to either immigration office. Have you heard of such a “rule”?

  • Minna

    Hey! Great information. Thank you. My husband and I just went on a Visa run to Singapore and came back on Tourist Visa. It is now $50 for 30 days. My man is from Australia and had to pay that, but I’m from Sweden and it was free. Also, the departure tax doesn’t exist anymore in (Ngurah Rai) International airport. And one more thing… Maybe put drugs under the P.S note. 🙂
    Thank you!

  • Dave Jones

    Hi, I am hoping to spend 2/3mths on Nusa Lembonga early next year, from Feb/March but do not want the luxury trip, that is not me. I want the ‘getting to know the locals ‘ trip. Can anyone out there help with local accommodation? Can anyone recommend local hotels, B&Bs, or even a local family who would be willing to share their island & their life style for a couple of mths. Hope some one out there can help. Thanks. Dave Jones.

  • Dave Jones

    Hi, I am hoping to spend 2/3mths on Nusa Lembonga early next year, from Feb/March but do not want the luxury trip, that is not me. I want the ‘getting to know the locals ‘ trip. Can anyone out there help with local accommodation? Can anyone recommend local hotels, B&Bs, or even a local family who would be willing to share their island & their life style for a couple of mths. Hope some one out there can help. Thanks. Dave Jones.

  • Mehtab

    I’m. Mehtab from pakistan I need visa for indonesia for holidays so how I can come there can you explain me all details .. I already go indonesian embassy in bkk thy said you need immigration leter from jakarta so how I get thata term from jakarta I have my friends there thy also don’t no about that later .. so I want help now how I get indonesian visa from Thailand

  • endah

    namaku Endah. tinggal di austria
    saya punya temen yang sering berpergian ke Lombok.
    temen saya tahun ini ingin sekali mengajar tentang cara service di restoran.
    dan dia membutuhkan visa untuk mengajar tsb.
    Dia mengajar tampa gaji. sukarela saja.
    apakah nama visa itu.. dan bagaimana mendapatkannya.

  • Christy Morgan

    A friend said right now VOR is free for US citizens now and you only have to pay if you want to extend up to 2 months. I wonder how long that will last.

  • Rose Annie YR

    Hi evryone. ..am Rose from India. .. planning to visit relatives ,families in Indonesia for 2 and half months(75 days) ..VOA valid for only 30 days…to apply tourist visa online its hard because am seafarer working in the ship ..so, my original passport is in the company’s hand .., the problem is how to apply visa while am onboard on the cruise ship (am seafarer) or is there any other option to make it possible.? anyone have same experienced like this .? Your advice ..comment. ..suggestions will be very helpful ….thanks. .

  • Shauna

    Will my exiting airport (SFO) or Bali be alerted to the fact that I have a plane ticket with return flight 6 months out? I’m happy to do the extension up to 60-day social visa and travel around SE Asia every 2 months to fulfill visa requirements. Just not sure if they see I’m not officially returning to the US for 6-months if they’ll believe I’ll be traveling outside of Bali within the 60-day visa requirement if I don’t already have flights to other countries booked. Thoughts & advice?

    • The Negative Shape

      I’m in the same sort of situation. Did you find out any more about this?

  • Ross Tatham

    The Indonesian Embassy webite states that a visa upon arrival cannot be extended,- “National of 62 countries including Great Britain and Ireland, can either get a Visa on Arrival (VOA) upon arrival in Indonesia, which length of stay may not exceed 30 (thirty) days and cannot be extended / transfer, or apply at the Indonesian Embassy to stay longer than thirty days.”
    I have however been told a few people (this website included) that it can. WHO IS RIGHT??!!

  • Marie

    Effective from June 10, 2015, US Citizen and foreign nationals of 45 countries and territories are eligible for Tourist Visa Exemption.

    This type of visa is granted for 30 days, non-extendable and cannot be converted into another type of visa (valid for tourism purpose only).

    The visa exemption can only be applied at certain immigration checkpoints, as follows:

    Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, JakartaNgurah Rai International Airport, BaliKualanamu International Airport, MedanJuanda International Airport, SurabayaHang Nadim International Airport, BatamSri Bintan Pura Seaport, Tanjung PinangBatam Center Seaport, BatamSekupang Seaport, BatamTanjung Uban Seaport, Tanjung Uban

    The complete list of visa-free countries and territories are, as follows:

    Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, People Republic of China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong-China, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lao PDR, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Viet Nam.

  • Tamal Taru

    Hey guys, thanks for the super helpful information. I have a small question – do they need any passport size photograph for Visa on Arrival? If yes, any specifications? Thanks!

  • Hot In Bali Webmaster

    Hi Tamal, no you dont need a photo. Depending on where you are from you may have to pay a small fee but that is all!

  • Hot In Bali Webmaster

    Thanks Marie!

  • Hot In Bali Webmaster

    to be safe always better to have a return flight within 2 months.
    Unless you have a 6 months social visa then you can justify the 6 months out flight.
    hope this helps.

  • cheney hagerup

    Hi all- my sister is a US citizen but is currently in India and plans to travel in Indonesia for 40 days. Any recommendations on the best way for her to go about applying for a Visa in Advance? Can she apply at the Indonesian Embassy in India, or does she need to apply through an embassy in the US?

    Thank you!!

    • Hot In Bali Webmaster

      Indonesian embassy in India will do the work just fine.
      It might only take longer than usual.
      So make sure you plan it in advance.

  • bali guy

    If I wanted to move to bali, what exactly would I have to do, I would be working as a tour guide for an English company, I would be there for a few years potentially.

  • Rene

    I am a south African going on holiday to Kuta Bali for 7 nights – do I need a visa – confusing as some webpages say SA’s are exempted for tourist purposes and others state you need a visa on arrival!

  • saurabh

    m planning to visit bali for 6 nights with my family.
    As a tourist do i need to clear any formalities or documentations beforehand ?
    Is d visa on arrival for indian tourists an easy procedure at depansr airport?
    do i need to pay similar fees for an infant also ?

  • Hot In Bali Webmaster

    Hi, visa can be applied at the airport. It is really easy. And yes you will need to pay for each passport holder 🙂

  • Hot In Bali Webmaster

    Yes, you will need an entry visa. You can apply directly upon your arrival.

  • Hot In Bali Webmaster

    Hi, you will need to apply for a KITAS, work permit visa. You will need a sponsorship by an Indonesian.

  • Hudson Ryan

    hi.i was wondering if it is okay to pay for your entrance visa in Canadian dollars or IDR

    • Hot In Bali Webmaster

      Usually the currencies accepted are USD and/or IDR.
      We suggest you change enough money to pay for it before you arrive.

      • Hudson Ryan

        thanks again.

  • Hudson Ryan

    Hi I am planning to come to Bali in September.Are there any vaccinations I need to get?

  • Bright

    I recently got my Indonesian tourist visa from the embassy of Indonesia in London UK. I am a Nigerian national but I am a UK resident (I have a residence permit and live and work in the UK).

    I travelled to Indonesia last year (June 2015) using Singapore airlines. When I went to check in, it took 2 hours as they were not sure whether I needed an extra documentation (some sort of reference letter) or not. Eventually I was cleared to travel and the trip was fantastic. However, I do not want a repeat of this situation. I aim to call the embassy in London tomorrow to cross check this however I thought I should ask on here.

    So, can you please tell me if I need any extra docs? I checked the IATA website but i’m still not sure. My flight is next week.

    • Hot In Bali Webmaster

      Indonesian Embassy is London is great.
      Best for you to go there.
      The people are super gentle and helpful.

    • khade

      Hi Bright. Just wondering, did you need a sponsor’s letter? Booked flights and hotels with my GF thinking the visa process would be straightforward but it turns out Nigerians need a calling Visa. For this you need a sponsor in Indonesia to basically vouch for you with their IDs, bank statements, etc. Wondering if you have any advice on this. Thanks

  • Yoga Studio

    Hi, I am going to Bali for 33 days and had no idea that we can only get tourist visa for 30 days. Shall I simply take the visa from the Indonesian Embassy In India.

    • Hot In Bali Webmaster

      Hi, visa can be applied at the airport. It is really easy. Up to 60 days.

      just in case please double check with the Indonesian embassy in your country 🙂

      • Adam Randle

        Hi webmaster. I see you know the UK embassy. Does this mean as far as you know for UK…..we can sort visa at Bali airport, for a 60 day visa? I am going for 31 days. Thanks!

  • Subaprakash Sp

    hi i have planned for a 10 day trip to bali my flight was transit in kulalampur do i need to get transist pass or kulamlumpur visa
    i have checked some websites kul embasyy mentioned they need the the arriving contry visa does it need then i need to make my bali visa in india itself can anyone help me over this issue
    thank you

  • dhanaraj

    Hi i am from India, I am planning to come to Bali in October for 5 days. How much i pay for visa? and is it possible to get online?

    • Martine Mcgrath

      Hi! You can purchase your visa at the airport for $35!
      Hope this helps!

      • dhanaraj

        thank you 🙂

    • Martine Mcgrath

      HI, depends where you are travelling from?

    • Milan Ondhia

      Hey bro, I just returned from my 10-day long vacation in Bali. You don’t need to pay anything as a part of your visa fees if you are visiting Bali for a period of 30 days or less. However, you’d need to pay 35 US$ just in case you’re planning to extend your stay in Bali beyond a month. Hope this helps! Have a great holiday!

  • Peter

    Hi, I’m heading to Bali soon but does the standard VOA support multiple entries within the 30 day period? I’d like to go for about 2 weeks, then head back for a few days about a week after that.

  • Giz Mocho

    Hi. I am a citizen of the USA. I am currently in Bali on a 30 day “free” visa. I am planning to make a visa run to Singapore soon, and “reset the clock” for another 30 day visa. I plan to fly out of Bali, to Singapore, and back to Bali. If I understand correctly, this will give me another 30 day free visa.
    Is it necessary to stay overnight in Singapore or can I simply fly there in the morning and return to Bali the same day?
    Thank you for the wealth of info here!

  • Mitch Grant

    Hi my name is Mitch.
    When i entered Bali the customs individual very quickly and impatiently told me about the visa situation. When i tried to buy it he told me to get it online. I will be overstaying the free 30 day visa by 6 days and dont have enough money for a visa run to Singapore. Are there any other options on getting an extension? What is your opinion on staying and trying to pay the fee once i get to the air port?

  • Hot In Bali Webmaster

    Hi Adam, yes it is a different desk and you have to pay. So make sure you dont get the free 30 day one!

  • Dilwar khan

    Hi guys im going to bali for 7 days from the uk. Am i correct to assime that i will need a voa and will have to pay 35 usd or pounds